Start your Career with Post Falls Family Medicine
Equal opportunity employment
Post Falls Family Medicine is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to recruit persons of diverse backgrounds - and to support their retention and advancement within the organization. Justice is one of our core values, and we are committed to fostering a workplace culture inclusive of people with respect to their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, marital status, age, disabilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic. Our commitment to justice and diversity also means providing a work environment that is welcoming, respectful, and engaging.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
In this role, you will be responsible for duties under the license of our company:
- Timely rooming of patients, performing vital signs, taking a chief complaint, and verifying medication list.
- Required vital signs on each patient: annual height; weight, pulse, respiratory rate, blood pressure. Oximetry when indicated.
- Clean examination rooms after each visit and at the end of each day.
- Restock exam rooms weekly and as needed.
- Call patients with lab and/or test results after a provider has reviewed results and written recommendations.
- Document critical lab values/test results when received via telephone and immediately bring results and charts to the provider.
- Schedule diagnostic tests (mammograms, echocardiograms, MRI, CT, etc.)
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
Wage/Salary: $14.50 - $17.00/hr
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
CNA Requirements: Minimum of 3 years experience in primary care or clinic setting
Job Type: Full-time - No Weekends!